Mr Pearl Corsets

Posted by on Friday 2 October 2009

Sorry i've been slacking a bit on the ol' blogging recently, i've been working on my uni summer projects so haven't had much free time. One of my projects was to write an essay on the history of the corset so corsets have been on my brain a LOT lately. I figured it was only fitting that i do a quick cheeky little post on corsets. These corsets are by Mr Pearl, Mr Pearl makes a lot of corsets for celebrities, here are a select few images of his work, look how intricate the details are... I should be designing and making a corset this term but i have a feeling mine will be kept much more simple.








One Comment

  1. I am also fascinated by corsets and have made miniature paper corsets in my artwork. I think Mr. Pearl's corset creations are divine!
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search